2020 – 2021 Tuition and Fees
Grades 1 – 5: $16,000
Grades 6 – 8: $17,000
Grades 9 – 12: $18,000
International Students (Grades K–12): $20,000
A $75 non-refundable application fee must be submitted per child for the application to be reviewed.
Note: tuition fees are re-evaluated each year.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
Garden Street Academy has long expressed its commitment to admitting and enrolling students who are the best match with our academic program. Tuition assistance is an option and is determined by need and availability of funds. Our formula considers income, assets and expenses of both the student and the parents.The Admissions Committee uses all information to determine what a family might reasonably be able to contribute toward educational expenses. The Admissions Committee cannot grant tuition assistance award unless all requested documentation is submitted with a completed application.
How do I apply?
In order to be considered for tuition assistance, families must submit copies to FACTS of their current tax forms with all schedules and W-2s attached. Draft initially acceptable for current year until official copy available. The supplemental list of assets is to include items such as land, cars, boats, second or more houses. Please ensure list clearly addresses any assets or income not listed elsewhere in the tuition assistance packet.
Will applying for Tuition Assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
No. The Admissions Committee makes decisions without regard to family financial circumstances. The school awards available funds to families who qualify for assistance. On occasion, family need is greater than the school’s resources, and some students may be placed on a waiting list until funds become available.
Will my child’s Tuition Assistance award change from year to year?
Awards are made on a year-to-year basis. Families must re-apply annually if continued tuition assistance is sought.
Tuition Assistance Checklist
Note – All materials must be submitted to FACTS with your completed application.
- Letter to the school Admissions Committee indicating the amount being requested and why
- FACTS materials. Complete materials online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. A $30 fee to FACTS is required upon completion.
- Supplemental Materials. Please provide FACTS with a current year’s signed tax returns with schedules and W-2s. Draft initially acceptable for current year until official copy available.
- Supplemental list of assets / description of any assets or income that is not listed elsewhere in your Tuition Assistance packet
- For families with a business:
- Balance sheet and Income statement
- All business tax forms
If you have further questions regarding Admissions or Tuition Assistance, please contact our Director of Admissions:
Annie Donlon Colbert
805-687-3717 ext. 625